Use digital marketing. Develop content for blogs. Write digital public relations (PR). Master social media sites like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube. Build community with your customers. Practice search engine optimization and search engine marketing. Understand how Google and Yahoo! search rankings impact your business bottom line.
The New Media Driver's License® Seminars are like nothing you've ever experience before.
This course is a new wave in education in which the student or small business team is fully engaged and learning through guided experience. After you leave the New Media Driver's License® Seminars, you will have build a strong, professional and optimized online presence.
Upon completion of this class, you will:
- Be an effective and safe driver in a wide variety of social networks, media tools and online technology
- Know the ins and outs of blogging and be a regular blogger
- Engage with others through social media including Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- Understand social media marketing
- Understand how to listen to and participate in online conversations
- Learn the rules of online public relations
- Become part of the online community
- Understand Google and how search engine optimization works
- Learn to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Understand and use Google Adwords
- Improve your digital presentation skills
- NEW: Learn about location-based services!